1.SIACHIN GLACIER. The Siachen Glacier is in the eastern Karakoram Range in the Himalaya Mountains along the disputed India-Pakistan boundary. It is the longest glacier in the Karakoram and second longest in the world’s non-polar areas. It is 75 Kilometres long. It ranges from an altitude of 5,753 m (18,875 ft) above sea level.
2. BIAFO GLACIER. The Biafo Glacier is a 63 km long glacier in the Karakoram Mountains of the Northern Areas, Pakistan which meets the 49 km long Hispar Glacier at an altitude of 5,128 m (16,824 feet) at Hispar La (Pass) to create the world’s longest glacial system outside of the polar regions. This highway of ice connects two ancient mountain kingdoms, Nagar (immediately south of Hunza) in the west with Baltistan in the east. The traverse uses 51 of the Biafo Glacier’s 63 km and all of the Hispar Glacier to form a 100 km glacial route.
3. BALTORO GLACIER. The Baltoro Glacier, at 62 kilometers long, is one of the longest glaciers outside the polar region. It is located in Baltistan, in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan, and runs through part of the Karakoram mountain range. The Baltoro Muztagh lies to the north and east of the glacier, while the Masherbrum Mountains lie to the south. At 8,611 m (28,251 ft),K2 is the highest mountain in the region, and three others within 20 km top 8,000 m.
4. BATURA GLACIER. The Batura Glacier is fourth longest glacier in the world. The total area of Batura Glacier is 290 Square Kilometers and 58 kilometer in length.
5. HISPAR GLACIER. Biafo Glacier (60 km. long) and Hispar Glacier (61 km. long) meet at the 5151 m. Hispar Pass to form one of the longest glacial systems outside the polar regions. This highway of ice connects two ancient mountain kingdoms; Hunza in the west with Baltistan in the east. Because the Biafo-Hispar region is very remote it serves as the last stronghold for many animals; including Himalayan bear, ibex, markhor and the snow leopard.
6. CHOGO LUNGMA GLACIER. With a length of about 47 km it is one of the greatest in the world outside polar regions.
7. RIMO GLACIER. It lies in the northern part of the remote Rimo Muztagh, a subrange of the Karakoram range. It is located about 20 km northeast of the snout of the Siachen Glacier and is the world’s 71st highest mountain. Rimo means “striped mountain”. The Rimo Glacier, originating here, drains to the Shyok river.
8. PANMAH GLACIER. Panmah Glacier is a glacier(s) and is located in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. The estimate terrain elevation above seal level is 4061 metres. It is 44 kilometers long.
9. KHURDOPIN GLACIER. It is 41 Kilometres long.
10. SARPO LAGGO GLACIER. The glacier is 33 kilometres long.